Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My promise

I want to make a promise to my children. Whenever possible I will be there for you. I will be there as your shoulder to cry on, your answer to questions, your help with math homework (well this might be dad), and anything else you need. I will hold you tight when you have a been hurt, I will rock you to sleep if needed. As your mother it is my responsibility to love you regardless and I will let you know now that you will not be getting rid of me easily.

When I made the decision to have kids, I feel like I also made the decision that no matter what my children would come first in my life. Mommy will go without if there is something that you need and we can provide it for you.

So all of this is coming from Casey Anthony. I really have no clue if she is guilty or not, but something was wrong with that situation. She was not there to care for her little girl and it was her responsibility to do so. How can someone go out and party when they don't even know where their child is. Maybe she believed she was safe with a sitter, but I seriously doubt that one. It just makes no sense in my eyes.

So again, to Zachary, Poppet, and anymore children that I may have. I promise to love you for the rest of your lives because my love won't end even when I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment