Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where is the time going

I just don't understand where the time goes. we have less than 2 weeks until Christmas, and I have less than 2 months until my baby girl is born. I am so not ready for either and I don't feel like there is enough time in the day to get it all done.

Potty training is going ok, but Zach will not tell us that he needs to go so its still taking him to the potty whenever I remember to do it. I could probably do better in that department.

Most nights when I get home from work I don't want to do anything other than sit down and relax, but there is still so much that needs to be done. My ankles are swollen and look like I don't have them anymore. I feel like baby girl is just positioned right on my bladder so I constently have to use the potty. If I drink water to try to help with the swelling then I should just take my laptop in the bathroom with me and sit there because I will be getting up every 5 minutes or less to use the potty. It really is horrible.

On the good side, hubby did finish painting our kitchen and that looks awesome, well as awesome as a small galley kitchen can look. We are hoping to eventually be able to rent our townhome and move into a bigger house, but I guess we should make our townhome presentable first.

I guess I just feel overwhelmed and that there is not enough time in the day to get it all done. But somehow we manage. How will this work when we have two kids and when I want to start going to the gym, because lord knows that I need to work some of this fat off my body. But I just don't see there being any time for me to go do what will need to be done. Maybe I should take up running and get a double stroller and take the kids with me. Any thoughts on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment