Thursday, March 31, 2011

4:44am

Why does my son feel the need to come wake me up at 4:44am and proceed to climb all over me while leaving his daddy alone the entire time. Is it just a mommy thing. I tell him to go back to sleep and defiantly he tell me NO. Then kicks the dog off the bed and screams at me when I get up to use the potty.

For the past week (excluding sunday) I have gotten up in the morning and worked out with Jillian Michaels for 20-25 minutes give or take. I started her 30 day shred video. It is really hard. This morning I did not want to work out. It is now day one of week 2 and apparently this is the hardest week so I need to push through so that it becomes easier. Another reason I was probably tired this morning was I decided to throw in a p90x video last night. The cardio on p90x is a pain. Well the actual cardio moves aren't bad but the yoga that he begins with amazes me. My body doesn't move that way. Maybe one day it will.

After I started this new work out routine a group of people on myfitnesspal.com got together and started a 12 week biggest loser contest. My weigh in day is Saturday so today I am going to be bad and have half a steak and cheese sub. Looks like I will be doing another p90x video to burn the calories i eat at lunch. Wish me luck.

I would also like to say Happy Birthday to my amazing friend Mandy. I love her and she makes me laugh. So heres to Mandy on her 30th birthday hope it is an amazing day. Make it count.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for bringing it with Tony ;-)
    Plyo is my fave…what's yours?

    ReplyDelete