Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ideas

So I am on a healthy lifestyle journey (don't want to call it weight loss because I want to stick with it) and I need food ideas. I want to eat mainly non-processed foods, although some I cannot avoid. If you read my blog send me a message if you have any ideas. I like food so I need variety in my life.

I have also been doing a Jillian Michaels DVD called 30 Day Shred, I am on day 13 and I think I have lost 1lbs but will stick with it and then I want to move onto the Ripped in 30. At least the Ripped in 30 comes with a diet plan.

I need to feel comfortable in my own body again so any ideas would be helpful. Maybe I should try the Biggest Loser Protein that you just add to your water. Maybe this would curve my appetite. I really don't want to take any suppliments or magic pills but I guess protein would be ok.

The worse part is that I don't see how I didn't realize how big I had actually gotten and then other people say, well your not fat. Bullsh*it! I am fat and I need to admit it so that I can lose the weight. I have about 80lbs to lose to get to comfortable/healthy weight. I know its not going to happen overnight but I hope to lose at least 40 by the end of the year. One day I will be brave enought to post pictures of myself but not today.

I think I can do this though. I haven't smoked in over 2 months so losing weight should be easy right? Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment