Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things that make you go

running for the trashcan or the nearest bathroom. So my big news. I am 7 weeks pregnant and this new baby, lets call the baby Poppet (I just like the word), has me feeling sick all morning long. Its so funny how things work out. With Zach I was not sick one day, well that is until after I had him, but thats another story. So I figured this would be the same, guess I was wrong. I know that every pregnancy is different and it has nothing to do with the gender of the baby, but still I am going to hold out some hopes for a little girl. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have another handsome baby boy, then Zach would have a best friend for life. They wouldn't even be three years apart so either they would fight like the dickens or they would be the greatest friends. I can pretty much gaurentee that if I have a little girl that Zach will love her but whos to say that they would be friends. I know my brother and I weren't exactly friends until we became older. I still don't think that my brother and I have hugged to this day. I know he loves me and I love him but thats just our relationship, it works for us. Plus, my brother is, well, my brother, and he has his very own personality.

Our Poppet is due on 3 February, there goes my chances for having an outdoor party. But we are so excited. I can't wait to be a mom again. I love being a mom. Its the best feeling in the world. I also think Zach will be the best big brother. He is so good with babies at daycare. I know there will be hard times but all in all I think he will do well.

Now if I could only get him potty trained and out of diapers by that time. I guess that will be my goal. Have Zach potty trained before Poppet arrives. Any advice would be great.

Although I am super excited about having Poppet I am also scared but I think that is pretty normal. Some people think I should of waited because I haven't had enough time with Zach others think I waited too long. I guess I will not be able to please everyone but I shouldn't have to worry about pleasing everyone anyway. People are allowed their opinions, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with them. I think this is the right course for us and that is what matters. I am also hoping to have at least one more child after this (hmm maybe I should let Jesse know).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! So can I be Auntie...even though I know we are not related you are like a sister:) And FYI boy or girl they could end up loving each other or hating each other. Me and my sis I think had a love hate relationship through the years and now she is my best friend. It could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have so much fun! Wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete